Ntrinsic nMotion Strategic Planningtm
Every company needs a Strategic Plan. The best companies actually operate and execute to the plan. Your Strategic Plan is the roadmap that defines where your company is going and how they are going to get there. The Ntrinsic nMotion Strategic Planning Sessiontm
generates a complete Strategic Plan – not in months – but in days
! When your team leaves the session, you go back to the offices with a truly implementable Strategic Plan that your entire management team has worked together to design and vested in successfully implementing.
Not only do you have the plan in hand, but you also have all of the tools necessary to:
- Have a clear picture of where you are going in 5 years
- Leverage the power of Balanced Scorecard Strategic Planning for success
- Maximize strengths and opportunities; while improving weaknesses and preparing for threats
- Get the entire company behind the plan
- Have accountability and visibility into individual performance
- Have an online system to support and measure implementation progress throughout the year
- Be more-than-ready for next year’s planning.
After setting the ground rules for the 2 1/2 day session, we conduct exercises designed at putting your team in the mindset of consensus and progress. We begin at a macro level working on company direction, conduct discussions and a S.W.O.T. analysis and then begin defining, from a team perspective, the success horizon for you company. By day two, we are defining the key components of the plan including specific tasks, time-lines, resources etc.
Who From Your Team
The thought-leadership or vision/direction providers of your company should attend and participate in this session. This typically includes all of the “C” level executives. Additionally, other department heads etc. may attend if they are going to be responsible for adherence to the plan.
This is a 2 1/2 day session, normally held off-site and over a weekend although other timeframes and location options are available.
Time to Deliverable
The draft strategic plan is delivered at the completion of the 2 1/2 day session. Online project management tool and ongoing monitoring are available if you desire.
n addition to the notes and recordings from the session, deliverables include a complete company Strategic Plan including:
- Company Vision
- S.W.O.T. Analysis
- 3 to 5 year Vision
- 1-year Organization-wide Objectives
- Business Scorecard
- Strategy Map
- Month-by-month Balance Scorecard Measurements
- Department Objectives